Monday 23 April 2007

Coming or Going?



This past weekend, we spent walking/camping along the south coastlines. In our last minute preparations, we mindlessly forgot the camera =P!!!

This picture was taken the weekend before, from The West Cornwall Golf Club. This train was on its way to St. Ives. A round trip train ride from the Hayle line station, to London, could cost as little as £30<, that's if you purchase 2 single tickets at £14 each way. Booking very early can secure these prices, otherwise, you're looking at around £70<.

This train route gives you a nice ocean view...

Have a happy week! I know I'm already thinking about next weekend....

3 comments:

inspired said...

A room with a view or should i say a carriage ? The scenery is natural therefore beautiful ...

Kerry-Anne said...

Okay, I'm sold. Where do I get my ticket? Oh hang on, I have to get to London first...

When's the best time of year to visit your part of the world?

Arlington Window Tinting said...

Thanks foor a great read