Wednesday 25 April 2007

Out to lunch?


The past few days have been cloudy and rainy. Today, the sun has come out, but I am stuck inside working. This picture was taken on Sunday, when there was a little reprieve from the showers. We were out walking and wandered in a nearby fishery... all the men were gathered under a shelter eating and socializing. Perhaps, this person wanted to save his spot.

(I had taken a shot of the men, but what can I say, my camera sucks and the shot didn't come out well...)

2 comments:

inspired said...

By socializing the men were most likely to be talking about the one that got away and it looks like the fish are talking about the one/fisherman that they caught !!!!

Kala said...

thats a bummer that you had to be inside when the sun is out - I get bummed when the surf is huge and I am stuck inside! I always contemplate calling in sick but since I jus started a newwwww job, I cannot do that "yet" hhahahaa