Thursday 26 April 2007

A view from barnoon terrace.

This is one of my favourite views of St. Ives. It's from a small terrace of 3 story houses each with a magnificent view very similar to this one. The only problem with St. Ives is it's parking situation, it must be very difficult for the people that live in the area. None of the houses along this street has allocated parking so people staying there have to park their vehicles in a public car park. It is a similar situation for the majority of people in the central part of St. Ives.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Great view; brings back memories for me thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh my it is so nice. I like the scene a lot. A nice place to visit and spend some time soaking in the view.

It poured rain yesterday and I took some photos through the windshield experimenting.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

inspired said...

i've never been to St ives but by your photos it looks lovely and cosy....

Kala said...

parking seems to be a big issue there - much worst I guess than here - bikes are very handy in this case! =)