Friday 13 April 2007

Spookiness...

Friday the 13th...

So far, my day has been anything but freaky, creepy or spooky! TGIF, I say!! Today has not been the bright, sunny cheery day, as it has been like these past few weeks - and it wasn't expected to be.

In continuation to yesterday's post...

This shot was taken the same day as the picture from yesterday's post, sometime ago. I don't know if it's just my husband and I, but we saw something in the picture, which gave us creepy chills! I'm not sure if you will see anything... but to get a real good look at it, click on the photo to enlarge it (it may or may not help). You can also click here to see the original shot.


7 comments:

thesalems said...

ye spooky... wonder if the church will one day be converted to a one bedroomed cottage?

ICE_Molly said...

That would be something... the windows have some beautiful and old stained glass windows.

Meg said...

Yesterday, 13 April, I met a guy who said he was implanted something by aliens. So I went away and had a cup of tea. By myself.

Meg said...

By the way, Molly, are Cornish Pasties really from Cornwall?

Sally said...

Would be a good feature in a movie of a Bronte story or other classic movie.

Kala said...

I am the typed that gets wild with imagination so i will avoid the click pic part to avoid nightmares but thanks for getting into the spirit of the 13th! You would do well at Halloween too haha

ICE_Molly said...

Hi Meg >>> Mahalo for stopping by! Cornish Pasties do come from Cornwall... as Cornwall was also a great mining area of the UK, Pasties were the staple lunch for local miners. And as for your alien guy... 'that's just out of this world'!

Hi Sally >>> Many Thanks to you as well for stopping by Hayle Photos... I have always been a sucker for classic horror flicks...!

Kala >>> Aloha! Does Halloween in Waiks still get nuts? I do miss how everyone got into the spirit there... Walking Waiks on Halloween night was always interesting!